This is what you get
Vertigo Flute provides 16 different sound sources:|
- Regular (A, B and 6 players), usual flute tone
- Fragile (1 and 4 players), played very softly
- Taped (1 and 4 players) - send thru tape devices
- Avant Garde, four articulations with motions inside
- Resampled, three articulations manipulated by hardware gear
- Blow (1 and 3 players) just the airflow without tone
All these sounds result into a wonderful tool to easily achieve inspiring as well as unique flute ensemble sounds. It gives you a rich and deep sonic experience.
13 pre-defined ensembles
in order to get pre-defined ensembles, there are 13 inspiring presets available, giving you a powerful set of sounds
let´s Vertigo go random by using the 'Dice' option
6 additional fx
beside a tone control, attack, decay there are two control called 'Fog' and 'Retro' which let the entire instrument sound vintage and rich.
6 reverb typles
beside several different sizes you get special types such as infinite and deep valley.
MW volume control
easy adjustable volume control by the modwheel.
The Symphonic Vertigo Bundle
You get the all four Vertigo Instruments (Strings, Cello, Violin, Flute) in one bundle. Check out here
Listen to some audio demos
|Dark Waters||Joel Frias|
Essentially Vertigo Flute is a melange of 16 meticulously selected flute articulations and additional sounds which can be mixed
freely to fullfill your creative vision in an intuitive and easy way.
Please watch the walkthrough