This is what you get
Vertigo Violin provides 14 different sound sources:|
- Fragile (1, 3 and 4 players) - played very softly and close to the fingerboard,
- Sul Pont (1 and 4 players) - Played rather harsh and close to the bridgeand bowing noises,
- Harmonics (1 and 4 players) - Typical soft flageolet notes,
- Motion (1 and 4 players) - Moving between different articulations like long notes and tremolo,
- Random Bounce (Leap) - Bouncing the bow randomly on the strings or synced in half, 4th and 16th Bounce and bowing noise,
- 3 Resynthesized Violin Sounds - Fragile and Sul Pont sounds send through various modular effects and guitar pedals
All these sounds result into a wonderful tool to easily achieve inspiring as well as unique violin ensemble sounds. It gives you a rich and deep sonic experience.
13 pre-defined ensembles
in order to get pre-defined ensembles, there are 13 inspiring presets available, giving you a powerful set of sounds
let´s Vertigo go random by using the 'Dice' option
6 additional fx
beside a tone control, attack, decay there are two control called 'Fog' and 'Retro' which let the entire instrument sound vintage and rich.
6 reverb typles
beside several different sizes you get special types such as infinite and deep valley
MW volume control
easy adjustable volume control by the modwheel
Additional portamento patch
You get an extra additional Kontakt patch containing a fifth portamento in up and down for one octave providing an option to blend between the amount of players (1, 4, 8) via the mod wheel. 2 additional sliders such as reverb and tone control.
Listen to some audio demos
|Nothing But A Promise||Nik Falcke|
|Sense Five||db Leroque|
|Sheer||Eric van Gent|
Essentially Vertigo Violin is a melange of 14 meticulously selected violin articulations and additional sounds which can be mixed freely to fullfill
your creative vision in an intuitive and easy way. The overall sound is characterised by a warm and raw violin ensemble, with a special organic flavor.