This is what you get
Vertigo Viola provides 16 different sound sources:|
- Arco (A Bottom, A Head, B, Processed)
- Viola Da Gamba (Arco and Fragile) - Sul Pont (2 variations) - Played rather harsh and close to the bridgeand bowing noises,
- Harmonics - Typical soft flageolet notes,
- Motion (1 and 3 players) - Moving between different articulations like long notes and tremolo,
- Random Bounce (Leap) - Bouncing the bow randomly on the strings or synced in half, 4th and 16th Bounce and bowing noise,
- 2 Resynthesized Violin Sounds - Frozen Viola and a Roland Juno Viola Strings Patch - 2 different bow sounds
Deep Sonic Experience
The sound sources can be shaped with the available effects to create unique viola sounds and textures.
14 pre-defined ensembles
in order to get pre-defined ensembles, there are 13 inspiring presets available, giving you a powerful set of sounds
let´s Vertigo go random by using the 'Dice' option
6 additional fx
beside a tone control, attack, decay there are two control called 'Fog' and 'Retro' which let the entire instrument sound vintage and rich.
9 reverb typles
beside several different sizes you get special types such as infinite, ghost and deep valley
MW volume control
easy adjustable volume control by the modwheel
The Symphonic Vertigo Bundle
You get the all four Vertigo Instruments (Strings, Violin, Viola, Cello, Flute) in one bundle. Check out here.. And in the course of the release, we have now lowered all Vertigo prices and the overall bundle cool in price. Check it out.
If you already bought the Vertigo Symphony Bundle, you are welcome to add the Vertigo Viola later for 50€. Just write to us.
Listen to some audio demos
|Catchers At Night||Marc Rohles|
|The Last Goodbye||Adi Goldstein|
|Open Meadow||Eric van Gent|
Vertigo Viola delivers full, resonant string sounds while being fragile and raw and capable of creating different textures and moods. It captures the organic, realistic dynamics of the viola and consists of 14 different articulations, plus 2 bowing effects. Like the other instruments in the Vertigo family, in Vertigo Viola, all the articulations can be mixed and matched to create and expand your vision of the viola. You can also individually pan and tune the intervals of each articulation and add effects intuitively.
Please watch the walkthrough